Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hatzin's Spring Picks




     My favorite season besides Fall, is Spring. Perhaps because my birthday is in the Spring, or maybe because I love in between weather and the colors in nature. Green is my favorite color, followed by blues, apricot or salmon-orangey pinks, melon and berry pinks, grey, beiges/browns, and of course black. Green is the prettiest color in all shades. I am shopping for a few things for this Spring and Summer to add to my wardrobe like the classics I must have in my closet, but also want to add a few new things to add a little color. My must haves are a great fitting pair of skinny white jeans, black espadrilles, a cropped vintage looking denim jacket, another pair of great fitting black skinny jeans, a green silk blouse, a blouse with something in lace or white crochet to layer over a tank, delicate flat strappy leather brown sandals, chambray shorts, and of course a classic chambray button up.

     The rest is just extra to add color and I want to have a little more variety to my closet. My must haves would go with everything I have in my closet already and would stretch my wardrobe and update it for the season. I can add other items not on this list like comfy tanks and v neck tees from Target which are always priced right and I can never have enough of these. I do not need another brown purse, but this one is perfect with these outfits so I did add it to my collage. If I were to purchase another purse right now it would probably be something just like the one shown but in a kelly green, ivory, or a bright orangey red for a pop of color. It would also be nice to get a bag that is big enough to hold my 11" Macbook Air for when I go to class.

No comments: