Monday, January 10, 2011

I have been so busy working on projects, work, and family that I have not been able to post this link. I started an Artfire studio for my jewelry and other crafts. I have been making dog beds, jewelry and I am working on some new projects inspired by my latest run. Yes, run! I have been trying to get out and burn some of these extra cookies from Christmas! I have long hair and I hate it falling in my face during a run with my husband cause then I have to stop and adjust it. I decided that I could make some running headbands that also keep my ears warm and tucked in since they stick out when I put my hair up. I made two so far. Well I will be posting some of my pictures and posting some for my artfire account once I am done!

http://www.artfire.com/users/Hatzin

No comments: