Saturday, January 22, 2011

Artfire Studio

Please take a look at my new changes to my Studio on Artfire! I excited and getting ready to add more inventory to my studio. Here is a link to view the little facelift of the studio. I am going out to eat tonight with my husband and friends. Sushi is on the menu and I love to see how new places choose to do the decor. Maybe I will get some ideas tonight. This place was renovated so it will be interesting to see what they did with the place. Color is so important and I decided to use colors that invoke something. Not sure what it invokes for other people but these colors make me feel this way. I used calm (blue), life (green), and yellow(good energy) colors. What is your favorite color and what does it make you feel?

http://www.artfire.com/users/Hatzin

No comments: